- What information we collect
- How we use information
- How we share information
- Your rights as a user
- Other important aspects of privacy and security-related matters
Owner and Data Controller
The processing of data by killerbunnytv.com is governed by Maltese law and applicable personal data protection legislation.
killerbunnytv.com is owned and operated by Bonfi Media LTD., 64 Excalibur, B.Bontadini Street Birkirkara Bkr 1737, Malta.
Email: [email protected]
Information we might collect and process:
- Your first name, last name, and email address
- Messages you send us through email
- Traffic information, location data, and other communication data such as your IP-address and Killerbunnytvwser type which is collected by the services you use
- Device information, including a unique device identifier
- Information about your engagement with marketing campaigns from us or third parties, such as the opening of emails or click-through rates
- Information from third-party databases needed for us to adhere to our legal and regulatory obligations
Information we collect from third parties
The personal information we have about you might not always come directly from you. Sometimes, we might collect information from third parties, such as:
- Business partners
- Service providers
- Publicly available websites, such as social media platforms
Why do we collect this information?
We collect information from third parties when:
- It’s needed for us to adhere to our legal and regulatory obligations
- To provide services we think might interest you
- To maintain data accuracy
- To enhance our services
How we use data for marketing purposes
We use the information you give us to send you marketing communication through email or other mediums. We do this to inform you about offers, services, and other things we think you might find interesting. We’ll keep sending you these kinds of messages until you are no longer subscribed with us, or actively choose to stop receiving messages from us.
We might send you emails with instructions on how to opt-out from receiving marketing communication in the future.
We might also publish your email when we present winners on the site. For instance, this might occur when you partake in some giveaways, we might organize.
How we use data for risk management
To provide you with services, and for legal purposes, we process personal data to evaluate and manage risks to our business.
How we use data for legal and regulatory obligations
We might have to use and hold on to personal information for legal reasons. Mainly, we hold on to data to prevent, detect, or investigate a crime or fraudulent behavior. We might also use the information for internal and external audit purposes, or for information security purposes. Finally, we might use this data when we think it’s necessary or appropriate, such as when:
- It’s applicable under law, including laws outside your country of residence
- To respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory bodies, or any other public or governmental authorities. This includes authorities outside your country of residence.
We might use and hold on to information for other purposes, such as:
- Loss prevention
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety, property, or those of other persons in accordance with our legitimate interests
How the information we have is shared
We might share your personal data for several reasons, such as:
- For Customer Support purposes
- For marketing purposes
- Data analysis
- For research and in surveys
We may also be required to share your information when calculating fees and benefits that are owed.
For legal reasons
If we believe it’s needed, we’ll share personal information. This can happen when:
- To adhere to our legal obligations and respond to request from government agencies. This includes law enforcement and other public authorities, both inside and outside of your country of residence
- In the event of a merger or the sale, restructure, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or any other disposition of all, or a part of the business, assets, or stock. This includes connections with any bankruptcy
- To protect our rights, users, systems, and services
How long do we keep your personal data?
- We will retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary
- In some circumstances, we keep your personal data during a certain period to meet for example legal, tax, or accounting requirements.
- We maintain a data retention policy for personal data in our care. Where your personal data is no longer required we will ensure it is either securely deleted or made anonymous.
How you can stop us from using your personal information
As a user, you have the right to ask us to delete, remove, or stop using the personal information we have about you. This is known as “the right to object”, or the “right to be forgotten”.
However, there might be legal, or other reasons for us to keep your data. Sometimes we have to restrict the usage of your data. This means that the data can only be used for certain things, such as legal claims or to exercise legal rights. When your data is playwe don’t use it in any other way. You can ask us to restrict your data when:
- When the data isn’t accurate
- When the data has been used unlawfully but you don’t want us to delete it
- When data is not relevant anymore but you want to keep it for legal claims
- When you’ve already asked us to stop using your data and you’re waiting for us let you know if we’re allowed to keep using it
If you have objections to how we use your data or want us to delete it, or else restrict usage, please contact us at the email below:
Your safety first
We can ensure the safety of your personal data as follows: All data that you pass on to us is encrypted by means of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology so that it is kept private. SSL is an industry-standard used by all trustworthy entities to secure their online transactions with their customers. You can tell that a website is authentic and secure if you see the padlock symbol and HTTPS before the URL as against HTTP, which is not encrypted.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.